Condition monitoring keeps machinery running at top performanceNovember 19, 2014 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Condition monitoring is a major component of preventative maintenance. It helps determine the condition of machinery during operation, and identifies significant changes, which could be indicative of a developing fault.
Parker Kittiwake specializes in online and onsite solutions for the condition monitoring of machinery. The company’s sensors and equipment facilitate rapid, informed decision-making, helping customers keep their machinery running at top performance — a must for companies who want to remain productive in a competitive landscape.
Mississauga, Ont.-based Wainbee offers a full line of Parker Kittiwake products, including:
• ANALEXfdMplus is a highly accurate ferrous debris monitor designed to measure ferrous wear metal particle contamination in an oil sample.
• DIGI Field Kit gives fast, accurate results for water in oil, total base number, total acid number, insolubles (soot), and comparative viscosity.
• Low Range DIGI Water Kit provides simple, accurate results for water in oil.
• Heated Viscometer gives accurate oil viscosity results in minutes, allowing customers to make fast onsite maintenance decisions.
• MHC Bearing Checker is a new, unique hand-held instrument, providing maintenance engineers with an easy-to-operate, simple-to-use, and quick method of analyzing bearing condition and lubrication state.