Compressed air parts and accessories at a competitive priceFebruary 8, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
NCA is known for the energy-efficient industrial compressed air systems that it sells and services. But the company also offers a full inventory of parts and accessories for all makes and models of compressed air equipment.
A wide selection
NCA offers a complete range of both OEM and NCA aftermarket parts. Its offering includes:
- Aluminum piping: This is a cost-effective alternative to black pipe, which saves on both installation and operating costs.
- Maintenance kits: The required parts are available in one kit at discounted prices.
- Rebuild kits: These handy kits include the parts needed to take preventative maintenance measures and keep the compressor running.
- Synthetic lubricants: These lubricants are longer lasting, which means lubricants don’t have to be reapplied as often, saving on labour costs. When these lubricants are purchased, a free oil analysis program is included.
- Zero air loss drains: Inefficient air valves waste compressed air, energy and, therefore, money. Zero air loss drains avoid the costs associated with this.
These parts and accessories are available at competitive prices from NCA’s facilities in London and Mississauga, Ont.
“Our extensive partnerships within the compressed air industry allow us to be extremely price competitive,” the company explains.
NCA’s capabilities include selling, servicing and repairing compressed air equipment. The company offers rebuilds, overhauls and repairs for all industrial air compressors, air dryers, vacuums and blowers from its two completely equipped service facilities in London and Mississauga. It also offers 24-hour emergency service and preventative maintenance programs, as well as air system audits.
For more information, contact NCA.