CompAir serves many applications and industries with its compressed-air productsJanuary 3, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Compressed air is a necessity for applications in many different industries. That is why CompAir Canada designs and manufactures the best in oil-free compressors and similar products for all kinds of businesses. Across the industrial landscape, there is a growing demand for high-quality compressor devices that comply with the strictest standards.
Whatever a manufacturing company produces – food, drugs, chemicals, or even cars – it can easily benefit from CompAir’s experience and skills.
Solutions to meet many needs
With so many solutions to meet many needs for reliable, efficient compressed air, CompAir can serve a wide variety of industries. These products are very useful in many general applications. Sectors that rely on CompAir include the following:
- Automotive. Typical uses of compressed air here include tire inflation, product finishing, air-operated robots, plasma cutting and welding, air tools, paint-shop applications, and breathing air.
- Chemicals. Applications include process air, control valves and cylinders, material handling, nitrogen generation, air curtains, and product drying.
- Construction. Mobile compressed-air solutions for drilling machines and other equipment.
- Electronics. For PCB board cleaning and pick-and-place machines.
- Food processing. Product handling, food-filling machines, fluid pumps, nitrogen generation, air knives, and packaging.
- General manufacturing. Spray finishing equipment, air-operated tools and lifting equipment, shot blasting, cooling, heating, and cleaning.
- Pharmaceuticals. Process air, control valves and cylinders, material handling, nitrogen generation, air curtains, and product drying.
- Power generation. Here, compressed air is highly useful for cleaning power facilities and driving auxiliary services in plants.
- Quarrying and aggregates. Compressed-air solutions are necessary in quarrying for feeding pneumatic circuits.
- Recycling. Waste management uses compressed air in automatic sorting machinery.
These are not the only sectors that benefit from CompAir products. This equipment is also needed in certain technological applications in other areas. The movie industry uses air solutions to power air skates for smooth conveyance of heavy loads. Another example is performing fountains, which need compressed-air power to shoot water more than 150 metres into the air. And natural gas cannot be manufactured efficiently or inexpensively without these products.
For more information, contact CompAir Canada.