CompAir oil-free air compressors are perfect for the chemical industryJuly 3, 2018 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Among CompAir Canada’s world-famous industrial compressed-air equipment is its oil free air compressors, particularly recommended for the chemical industry. Because oil and other contaminants cause expensive product damage and lost productivity in this sector, it is vital that the quality of any compressed air that makes contact with the process is high, to maintain product purity.
CompAir has an inventory of oil free air compressors built to provide a reliable and efficient supply of top-quality air to users in the chemical sector and other industries like medicine, research, and biotechnology.
From cleaning to drying
Compressed-air equipment is useful in many chemical applications. Companies frequently employ compressed air in direct contact with products in cleaning, aeration, or moving tasks, and it is also needed to control equipment in chemical manufacturing, as well as to accelerate the drying process. Air-operated fluid-pumping systems come in very handy in material-handling applications, particularly in volatile work environments without explosion risks; air curtains use compressed air to make areas clean and safe, and nitrogen generation is another common application.
CompAir’s lineup of oil free air compressors includes the following items:
- DH-Series water-injected rotary screw compressor. This silicone-free compressor has a unique design that achieves lower speeds blended with lower operating temperatures, leading to higher efficiency and less component wear.
- S-Series scroll compressor. The oil-free scroll technology of this equipment eliminates oil-filter replacement, oil condensate treatment, and energy to fight pressure loss from filtration, thereby lowering cost of ownership.
- D-Series two-stage screw compressor. High-efficiency compressor available in numerous models. Continuously monitors operational parameters; includes a two-stage airend that operates at low temperature levels, saving costs over time.
- Quantima two-stage, variable-speed, centrifugal compressor. Outstanding energy efficiency, reliability, and environmental friendliness, with a low noise level and physical footprint. Includes a patented Q-drive compression and motor assembly.
- R-Series high-output, two-stage piston compressor. High energy efficiency with robust construction, resulting in quick return on investment and long economic life cycle.
- Ultima PureAir compressor. Dry screw airends are each driving by a variable-speed, permanent magnet synchronous motor for high efficiency.
For more information, contact CompAir.