Clean room hose rich with features for food and pharma sectorsNovember 16, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Hi-Tech Duravent’s RFH-White thermoplastic hose is designed for light material handling, fume removal and dust control. The medium weight, flexible hose offers many best-in-class features that make it an excellent choice for clean room applications.
Some of the top features offered by the thermoplastic hose include:
- FDA approved: RFH-White is FDA approved, which makes it suitable for use in food, pharmaceutical, medical and laboratory applications. Plus, no cements, glues or adhesives are used in the manufacturing process.
- Superior resistance: Constructed of white thermoplastic rubber reinforced with a steel wire helix, the hose offers excellent resistance to chemical, moisture, UV rays and abrasion.
- Operates in temperature extremes: The clean room hose has the ability to operate in a wide range of temperatures, from -51 to 135 degrees C (-60 to 275 degrees F).
- Multiple sizes: RFH-White is available with an inside diameter of two to 12 inches, and standard lengths of 25 to 50 feet.
- Additional details: The hose is available with cuffed end finishes, and can be ordered in metric diameters.
The RFH-White thermoplastic hose is available from Hi-Tech Duravent, a leader in the manufacture of flexible hose and ducting. The company is known for using advanced raw materials in its products, and its innovative approach to problem-solving.
With a commitment to customer satisfaction, Hi-Tech Duravent focuses on offering high-quality products, continuously improving its processes, employing innovative technology and providing a quick response.
“We, at Hi-Tech Duravent, will recommend the best and the most competitively priced hose for your application,” the company says. “It is our goal to make sure that what you purchase is capable of doing what you bought it to do, and you receive it when you need it.”
To learn more, contact Hi-Tech Duravent.