Chains and hardware part of the Advance Fasteners lineupAugust 12, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Advance Fasteners distributes hundreds of product lines to customers across Canada. The Mississauga, Ont.-based company offers so many products, in fact, that the list really does go on and on — from nuts, bolts, screws, washers, grommets and retaining rings, to rivets, pins, anchors, eye bolts and much, much more.
Its offerings include chains and hardware. This lineup consists of:
- Welded chain (self coloured, zinc plated and hot galvanized);
- Eye hooks (self coloured, zinc plated and hot galvanized);
- Clevis hooks (self coloured, zinc plated and hot galvanized);
- Wire rope and wire rope vinyl coated;
- Wire formed link chain (steel zinc plated, steel brite brass plated, steel nickel plated, brass brite, brass nickel plated, stainless steel brite); and
- Flat stamped link chain (steel brite, steel zinc plated, steel brite nickel plated, steel brass plated, self locking copper dipped, red metal solid bronze).
Customers looking for guidance can count on Advance Fasteners for its outstanding service and product knowledge. Since its launch in 1984, the company has earned a reputation for its expertise, service and overall commitment to excellence.
“We believe we can qualify in every respect as your prime supplier for all your fasteners. Our continuing success has been based on wide customer acceptance of our service, quality, fair dealings and reasonable cost,” the company says.
For more information on its lineup of chains and hardware, contact Advance Fasteners.