Centrifugal pumps designed for sanitary applicationsMay 11, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
TOP-FLO Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps are designed to offer efficient transfer of product over a wide range of head and viscosity conditions in the food and beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical, electronics, biotechnology and other sanitary process industries.
Manufactured to the highest quality standards, these pumps are dependable and easy to install.
The C Series Pumps are available in standard and enlarged inlet sizes. Top features include:
- Type 316 stainless steel on all wetted parts;
- Backward curved stainless steel impellers for even flow and easy cleaning;
- Sanitary seals that meet 3A standards;
- A unique groove-in-shaft design that makes sure the sanitizing solution reaches all critical areas, making these pumps an ideal choice for clean-in-place (CIP) applications;
- Superior seals for longer life and less downtime;
- Finely polished casings; and
- Complete factory testing before shipment.
Top Flo is a Registered Trademark of Top Line Process Equipment Company. These pumps are available through Brampton, Ont.-based York Fluid Controls, a specialty stocking distributor of such innovative quality products as fluid transfer and process pumps, positive displacement and centrifugal pumps, liquid filtration, recovery systems, mixers and tanks. Contact York Fluid Controls for more information on TOP-FLO pumps or any of its other offerings.