Centrifugal pumps designed for long, reliable serviceApril 27, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The EP Series end suction centrifugal pumps, from Monarch Industries, are suitable for a wide variety of markets, including irrigation, industrial, commercial and marine. With a rugged cast iron design, these pumps are engineered to provide customers with long, reliable service.
The centrifugal pumps are rich with features, including:
- Casing: Ductile iron casing with reinforcing ribs for higher working pressures and greater resistance to water hammer.
- Impeller: Vacuum cast bronze impeller provides smooth flow passages for improved performance. Cast iron impellers are also available. All impellers are dynamically balanced, with hydraulic balancing included on larger models.
- Seals: Frame-mount and JP motor-driven pumps are available with either gland packing or single, double or tungsten carbide mechanical seals. JM motor-driven pumps are available with single or tungsten carbide mechanical seals only. All seals are equipped standard with stainless steel springs and retainers.
- Shaft sleeve: Stainless steel with O-ring seal, for maximum protection against shaft corrosion.
- Wear rings: Provided in all pumps to prolong casing life and to allow close tolerances for improved efficiency.
- Suction flange: Standard on all pumps for simple piping connection. A complete line of companion flanges are available to convert suction to NPT if required.
- Discharge flange: Standard on all models. Discharge may be rotated to eight different positions to better suit exact requirements.
- Electric motor driven: Close-coupled JP motors, up to 15 hp, in ODP or TEFC for a compact, economical design.
- Frame mount: Heavy-duty bearing frame allows for belt or coupling drive, with bearings sized for improved life. A variety of frames are available for each pump, allowing customers to tailor the pump to their needs.
As a pump manufacturer, Monarch Industries continuously pursues excellence in quality and service. Its EP Series, as well as its other offerings, are available through Brampton, Ont.-based York Fluid Controls.