Canadian manufacturer committed to ‘world-class’ serviceAugust 17, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Collison-Goll has been providing its customers with competitive, world-class service for more than 60 years. The precision machined products manufacturer takes great pride in being a trusted partner to its customers across North America, and has worked hard to maintain this reputation.
This world-class service includes:
- Unsurpassed product quality, including the implementation and ongoing maintenance of ISO/TS-16949:2009 registration, as well as a goal of zero defects;
- A quick response to customer requirements;
- A focus on continuous improvement, where the company aims to exceed its customers’ engineering, quality, pricing and service expectations each and every time;
- On-time delivery;
- Innovative thinking, with effective problem solving; and
- Ongoing investment in equipment and people.
This is the service the company’s customers have come to rely on.
Collison-Goll custom machined products are proudly made in Canada at the company’s Toronto, Ont.-based facility. In addition to its machining services, the company also offers a variety of finishing services — including heat treatment, plating and coating, thread sealing, anodizing, grinding, honing, vision and laser sorting, as well as plastic injection moulding — in association with its certified suppliers.