Businesses in various industries benefit from Endress+Hauser’s solutionsSeptember 18, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Endress+Hauser Canada Ltd. is a leader in industrial measurement instrumentation and services for process engineering. The company is a strong partner with many businesses, providing process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording, and digital communications; it also optimizes processes for economic efficiency, safety, and environmental effects.
The company’s range of benefits is so versatile that it serves customers in a variety of industries, from food processing to oil and gas.
Managing many difficult challenges
As a family entity specializing in industrial measurement instrumentation, Endress+Hauser has a mission to support customers in improving their products and manufacturing them more efficiently. To manage companies’ most difficult challenges in demanding environments, the company offers tailor-made solutions that work for many applications.
The seven main sectors on which Endress+Hauser focuses its industrial measurement instrumentation:
- Oil and gas. State-of-the-art solutions and services that ensure efficient processes and profitability in the oil and gas sector, to meet global energy demands.
- Energy and power utilities. Application expertise for every power plant, including steam, combined cycle gas turbines, waste-to-energy, hydro, and nuclear power. Utility management can become safer, more efficient, and more reliable, with better steam-energy production and industrial water treatment.
- Water and wastewater. Endress+Hauser helps companies in this industry improve plant safety and availability, optimize costs in internal water processes, and support risk and failure management.
- Life sciences. With its finger on the pulse of life sciences, Endress+Hauser is a reliable partner that helps these organizations reach the peak of operational excellence.
- Food processing. Endress+Hauser is every food manufacturer’s partner for meeting worldwide hygiene regulations, achieving consistent product quality and plant availability, conserving resources, and reducing costs.
- Primaries and metal. Metal companies work with Endress+Hauser to hit important targets, such as lowering production costs, keeping plants safe, and increasing compliance and responsibility – all important goals in a world of lower grades, skill gaps, and excavation challenges.
- Chemicals. Extra project skill and know-how for boosting plant safety and performance.
With more than 60 years in the business, Endress+Hauser can cover all of these areas.
For more information, contact Endress+Hauser.