Beckett Packaging is the perfect source for tubes and casesFebruary 8, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Manufacturers put their trust in MOCAP for an unparalleled range of protective products. The company also supplies packaging solutions through two divisions, ClearTec and Beckett. Beckett Packaging makes many styles and sizes of telescopic tubes, plus boxes, cases, and pak containers for standard and specialized packaging applications. These products protect items during shipping or storage for presentation or retail sale.
Low cost, high quality
Beckett uses a variety of materials for packaging solutions, from blow-moulded polyvinyl chloride and high-density polyethylene to polypropylene plastics, injection-moulded high-density polyethylene and polypropylene plastics. These materials enable the division to offer products of high quality at a low cost to satisfy user requirements.
Packaging solutions from this MOCAP division include the following:
- Square telescopic tubes. Durable protective tubes with adjustable ratchet-length features.
- Rectangular telescopic tubes. Similar to the previous, but longer-shaped, for a broad variety of applications.
- Round telescopic tubes. Round packages with adjustable telescopic screw mechanism length features that enable secure fits.
- Snap-Paks. Five-compartment containers for drills, milling cutters, and shank tools. Each unit has a hinged lip snap closure.
- Tap set boxes. Three-compartment packages for high-quality set-of-three hand taps.
- Multi boxes. Unique small boxes with plastic hinges, perfect for grinding disks, diamond wheels, ceramic inserts, and circular saw blades.
- Cylinder-Paks. Designed for larger-diameter items that need secure threaded end closures. Recommended for fixed-length, round-tube packaging.
- Vertical Set-Paks. High-quality presentation packaging for tools, instruments, precision test equipment, and promotional items.
- Grip Paks. Individual packages for end mills, drills, solid carbide tools, and other cutting instruments that require protection and excellent presentation.
- Centred Grip Paks. Grip Paks with centred plugs and beveled caps that hold each tool in place at both ends, as heavier wall thickness enables secure fits.
- Insert boxes. Perfect for carbide blade inserts and small, delicate items that need individual compartment storage.
- SK boxes. Specifically designed to package tapered shank tool holders securely.
- Saw boxes. For circular cutting tools.
- Side and face mill boxes. Like saw boxes, for side and face mill cutters.
For more information, contact MOCAP.