Arc-Fil makes a variety of manufacturing and packaging productsSeptember 12, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For 40 years, Arc-Fil Products Ltd. has established itself as a reliable provider of wire-forming services. A leader in this field, Arc-Fil works hard to build excellent products that meet the needs of various industries. Among these products are manufacturing and packaging items, including handles, paint hooks, spring clips, straight-and-cut wire, and wickets. The company also offers a variety of custom wire shapes.
Using fully automated equipment
To make these products, Arc-Fil has access to fully automated equipment on which personnel can easily program production of whatever item a customer wants. With engineering, robotic, and coating skills, the Arc-Fil team makes use of more than 70 years of combined experience to optimize these products.
Examples of the manufacturing and packaging products available from Arc-Fil:
- Handles. Arc-Fil is the continent’s largest manufacturer of wire handles for steel and plastic buckets. With a combination of premium galvanized steel and fully automated equipment, the company bends wires without flanking, resulting in a clean, smooth, and durable finish.
- Paint hooks. These industrial paint hooks work on powder coat lines. All of these items, including the popular C-hooks and large S-hooks, are produced in-house with fully automated processes – with precision wire forming, cost-effective production, and timely delivery.
- Spring clips. Arc-Fil provides full-service spring-clip development from design to production. The design process involves working with the customer’s engineering team to understand the concept, suggest concrete options, and develop economical approaches for cost-efficient production.
- Straight-and-cut wire. Formed from wire coils in a production process that meets tight tolerances, ensuring efficient application downstream for customers. All products produced exactly according to client specifications.
- Wickets. Manufactured with precision tooling designed to ensure reliable use in automated production processes. Washers are available for application in sensitive settings like food-grade packaging. Perfect for all kinds of plastics converters.
- Custom wire products. Fully automated production of wire products, with precision wire forming, cost-effective production, and timely delivery. Arc-Fil performs this service for many industries, including packaging, retail point-of-purchase display, food processing, electronics, telecommunications, the medical field, and the automotive sector.
For more information, contact Arc-Fil.