Alpha Controls & Instrumentation offers best-in-class calibration servicesNovember 25, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Alpha Controls & Instrumentation offers one of the largest selections of measuring, sensing and controlling instruments in Canada, but that’s not all. The Markham, Ont.-based distributor also offers top-notch calibration services.
As a family owned and operated business, Alpha strives to build relationships with each and every customer.
“We are never too busy to provide quality service, nor will we treat you like a number. When it comes to instrument calibration, earning your feeling of assurance and peace of mind is what we strive for every day,” the company says.
The Alpha difference
What sets Alpha apart? The company is the complete package when it comes to providing the full calibration experience. This includes reliable and accurate calibration services, fast turnaround times, technical expertise and unlimited customer support for as long as you own your product.
Alpha Controls & Instrumentation has the expertise to calibrate humidity, temperature, electrical, pressure, particles, gas and flow instruments. Its services also include:
- An accredited in-house calibration lab. Alpha Controls & Instrumentation is an ISO 9001 registered company with calibration services accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA).
- Accredited on-site calibration services. Minimize interruptions to your manufacturing process by having one of Alpha’s fully trained metrologists come right to your door.
- Exceptional technical expertise. The company’s metrologists have the highest level of accreditation and use only state-of-the-art calibration instrumentation, including Fluke Calibration, Fluke Electronics and Thunder Scientific.
- Full calibration reports with test uncertainty values.
- Fast turnaround times. Typically around 14 days, though expedited service is available upon request.
- Pickup and delivery services.
- Online quotes. A response can be expected within one hour during regular business hours.
A trusted expert
Whether your instruments require calibration every year or every three months, Alpha Controls & Instrumentation can get the job done in a timely fashion, at a competitive price, while offering exceptional customer service.