Air tool management device first-ever for small pneumatic power toolsDecember 5, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The Cleco TULMan is the first-ever electronic tripometer and odometer for small pneumatic power tools. Available in Canada from Dobco Equipment, this essential product allows users to easily check tool performance and implement preventative maintenance requirements based on tool usage. Its many features and advantages make it a top choice for air tool management.
Key features and benefits
The TULMan is designed to manage tool service and calibration, quantify and compare tool and consumable life, monitor workforce productivity, and improve the quality of the product or process. A universal product, the TULMan is easy to install on Cleco and Dotco small pneumatic tools, and any small pneumatic device with air flow between five and 20 cfm (145 and 570 lpm).
Its many features include:
- A rugged polymer construction that has been drop tested and is crush-resistant;
- LEDs that turn yellow when cycle or run time limits are close to being reached, and red when cycle or run time limits have been reached;
- Micro USB connection for program setup and data;
- A tamper-proof cover for micro USB access;
- Electronics isolated from air to prevent contamination;
- A ¼-inch NPT outlet and inlet; and
- Easy-to-use software that is password protected. The software allows users to set tool model, serial number and location parameters for more specific monitoring, and set a warning level before the limit is reached. It resets counts after calibration or service, and features a downloadable csv file to monitor tool usage over time.
The Cleco TULMan is available from Dobco Equipment, a leading supplier of pneumatic, electric and hydraulic power tools to the Canadian marketplace. The Mississauga, Ont.-based distributor is proud to offer products from top manufacturers like Cleco.
To learn more, contact Dobco Equipment.