Affordable filters offer reliable filtration for many applicationsFebruary 3, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
York Fluid Controls is committed to quality. The distributor has specialized in providing unique fluid handling products to its customers in Canada for more than 55 years, and the company continues to add higher quality filtration equipment and systems to its filtration division today. York filtration bags, cartridges and housings are an integral part of this offering.
Reliable, economical and versatile
York Fluid Controls not only manufactures economical and efficient filtration solutions, but the company is also proud to produce top quality filter bags designed to meet the demands of all types of industries, from paper and food to petroleum and chemical, at an affordable price.
York filtration bags can remove everything from paint sludges and crystals to asbestos fibres and giardia bacteria. They can remove trace oils from process or wastewater streams, and also prefilter expensive submicron membrane systems.
A wide selection
York’s filter bags come in different types of media and styles to meet the needs of a range of applications.
- Felt filter bags, available in both polyester and polypropylene, are used when particle retention of 1-200 microns is required. It provides three-dimensional depth filtration, resulting in much higher solids loading capacity over the equivalent area of mesh fabric.
- Nylon monofilament, a woven fabric with evenly spaced holes (mesh), is suitable for surface filtration. Bags are available in 25-800 microns.
- Polyester multifilament is also suited for surface filtration, and is available in 100-800 microns.
- Filter bags designed for oil removal can remove trace amounts of petroleum-based products from paints, coatings and other industrial fluids.
- Covered filter bags are also available. The cover is used to contain any fibre that may separate from the felt bag. These are available in nylon mesh, polyester mesh and cerex.
York filter bags are made to fit most manufacturers’ vessels, and can be delivered to customers in a timely manner. To find out which filter type is most suitable for your application, contact York Fluid Controls.