Adheco a leader in water-based adhesive technologyJune 17, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Adheco has a reputation for providing quality water-based adhesives to the industrial marketplace from such leading suppliers as 3M and Saba. The Toronto-based company also supplies equipment to help deliver and dispense water-based adhesives, making it a one-stop shop for adhesive needs.
The equipment includes:
- The Saba Plug N Spray System’s name says it all. You just plug it into an air connection and spray. The system is available in two water-based versions — one for difficult applications and the other for multi-variant applications. The mobile and compact system requires little setup and is easy to use.
- The Saba Triple C Delivery System is designed to deliver a constant flow rate to each spray station regardless of the amount of adhesive in the tote. Because of this, the pressurized system eliminates adhesive waste caused by overspray and system inefficiencies. It feeds up to 25 spray guns from a single tote, and refills with the push of a button.
- The Saba Two-Component Pump System uses specially engineered ultra-low pulsation double diaphragm pumps to supply both the adhesive and activator to the spray stations. With consistent and optimized adhesive flow, it feeds up to 18 spray guns from a single tote.
- The Adheco Easy Spray Drum System is safely pressurized dispensing directly from the drum with no need for pressure pots or pumps. Designed for use with one- or two-part water-based adhesives, the system features precision pressure control for consistent adhesive flow, as well as fast, easy drum change.
- The Adheco Easy Spray Pail System features a five-gallon pail that slides directly into the tank. Designed for use with one- or two-part water-based adhesives, the system has precision pressure control for consistent adhesive flow, and features fast, easy pail change.
To learn more about any of the water-based adhesive technologies it supplies, contact Adheco.