Achieve high-quality weld seams with Trumpf bevellersOctober 31, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Trumpf bevellers are available in Canada through Dobco Equipment as a cost-effective way to achieve high-quality weld seams. These tools are designed to ensure even, oxide-free and metallically smooth edges on flat sheet metal, tubes, interior cutouts and curves. But the benefits of Trumpf bevellers don’t end there.
These bevellers have proven themselves in machine, railway car, ship and steel construction applications, as well as in job shops for sheet metal processing and in metalworking shops thanks to their many benefits. These include:
- Users can prepare high-quality weld seams in a single operation without the need for rework.
- Cutting edges free from emissions and oxides ensures metallically free K, V, X, and Y edges and, therefore, perfect results.
- Precise surface roughness and oxide-free surfaces guarantee highly durable weld connections, resulting in high-quality weld seams.
- Users can progress quickly with their work thanks to the beveller’s fast working speed.
- The cutting tools can be reground many times, and are exchanged without the need for additional tools, enabling them to have a long tool life.
These advantages can be realized with several of the company’s bevellers, including its:
- TruTool TKA 500, a three-cutter tool system with bevel angles of 30, 45 and 60 degrees. This tool can also accommodate radius edges. Optional cutter mounts for 15 to 55 degrees are also available. This is the company’s lightest model (8.5 pounds), and it features a working speed of 10 feet a minute.
- TruTool TKF 700, a tool that enables users to adjust the bevel height and sheet thickness without any additional tools, and includes mounting brackets for bevel angles of 30, 37.5 or 45 degrees. This 12-pound model features a working speed of five feet a minute.
- TruTool TKF 1500, with a bevelling angle that is easily adjustable from 20 to 55 degrees. This model tips the scales at 36 pounds, and features a working speed of 6.5 feet a minute.
For additional details on Trumpf bevellers, contact Dobco Equipment.