Accessories complement Hi-Tech’s hose and ducting productsJune 23, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Hi-Tech Duravent is well known as a leading provider of high-quality flexible hose and ducting products manufactured from advanced raw materials. However, the manufacturer’s portfolio also includes a lineup of quality accessories to complement the hose and ducting products it offers.
Wide selection of accessories
- Connectors: Hi-Tech offers blower hose connectors for all blower hose types in multiple styles of end finishes. The belt is sewn around the cuff of the connector to ensure quick and secure connection to most portable blowers. In addition, two-plies of polyester fabric are sewn on the ends. Duct connectors, constructed of 20 gauge steel, are also available. They offer a quick and easy way to extend any length of duct in the field with the use of bridge clamps, while also providing a tight seal. Duct connectors are available in sizes ranging from four to 24 inches.
- Clamps: Stainless steel bridge clamps provide a strong seal around the hose to ensure a tight leak guard at the connection. Stainless steel screw clamps are also available for cuffed hoses. The selection also includes quick release and T-bolt clamps.
- Cuffs: CMD and Super Vac-U-Flex Cuffs are available in multiple sizes, from ¾ up to three inches. Swivel cuffs, that swivel 360 degrees, are available in diameters of 2.5 inches to fit most standard accessories. Vac-U-Lock Cuffs range in sizes from 1-¼ to two inches, and offer a straight screw-on cuff. VH2000 Cuffs are also available in a range of sizes, from 1-¼ to two inches, for straight screw-on, swivel and connector cuffs.
- Cuffed end finishes: These are available on many styles, offering a tight seal and easy clamping without wire helix interference. In addition, the elasticity in the cuffs allows for easy installation. Multiple inside diameters and lengths are available.
- Garage exhaust accessories: These are available in many styles, including an aluminum ”Y” adapter, a diesel elbow adapter, a diesel stack adapter, a dual tail pipe adapter, a universal adapter and a door port.
- Options: Optional couplers are also available for quick release hose connections, in multiple styles for convenience.
A leading manufacturer
Hi-Tech Duravent’s wide selection of accessories complements the company’s lineup of high-quality flexible hose and ducting products. With facilities in Mississauga, Ont., Abbeville, S.C., Plymouth, Ind., and Phoenix, Ariz., the manufacturer is well-positioned to meet its customers’ needs across North America.
To learn more about its top quality products, contact Hi-Tech Duravent.