A wide variety of heating instrumentation available from Process HeatersJanuary 7, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Businesses turn to Process Heaters for an unparalleled portfolio of heating equipment, including not only heaters, but also furnaces, control panels, pressure transducers, temperature sensors, and more. Another important category of products available is heating instrumentation. From temperature and pressure indicators to loggers and controls and more, the company can supply a broad variety of heating instruments that suit many industrial and laboratory applications.
Various methods of displaying data
The lineup of heating instrumentation available from the company includes the following:
- Data loggers. Videographic data logger can be programmed with multiple inputs and offers various methods of displaying data.
- Hot runner controls. Options include the following: Bedros multi-zone temperature controls; cable sets, with cables custom-made for length and number of zones; IMP 15, RMA, RMB, RMC, and RMT controls; and accessories, like fittings and connectors.
- Percentage controls. Open-loop percentage power control with variable power.
- Pressure indicators. Options: digital-display panel mount indicators that show pressure and offer programmable alarms; digital panel mount indicators for pressure and temperature; and digital pressure and process controllers, with panel mount control that maintains uniform pressure through a feedback loop.
- Temperature controls. Analog base panel mount controls; analog base subpanel mount controls; custom-designed controls; handheld infrared guns; handheld temperature indicators; panel mount temperature limit controls; panel mounts with or without digital displays; profiling controls; subpanel mount temperature limit controls; and subpanel mounts without displays.
In addition, Process Heaters offers variable power controls, including a model with open-loop percentage power controls, and thermostats. Many types of thermostats are available, such as air sensing, bimetallic, cartridge-style, surface mount, and bulb and capillary. An option is available to suit every need. Bimetallic thermostats, for example, are highly recommended for simple and inexpensive applications, whereas bulb and capillary models work for users who require long sensors.
Whatever type of heating instrumentation a business may need, Process Heaters is sure to supply the best possible solution.
About the distributor
Based in Toronto, Process Heaters has provided heating equipment and technical expertise for many Canadian industries for more than 20 years.
For more information, contact Process Heaters.