A variety of sealing, coating, and corrosion-prevention products are available from DensoFebruary 8, 2019 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
One of the best reasons to rely on Denso North America is its broad variety of product lines. This company is a top source of sealing and anti-corrosion solutions for many applications, including road, marine, pipeline, water, and other infrastructure projects. Whether it is petrolatum tape, primer, paste, or coating, these products have assisted workers for decades.
From Protal to Denso Paste, Denso has developed its own unique brands of anti-corrosion solutions and sealing products, names known widely throughout industry.
A single source for coating
Denso has manufactured sealing and corrosion-prevention products for decades, establishing itself as a single source for coating needs. Familiar brands that users recognize include the following:
- Denso Petrolatum Tape. High-performance petrolatum tapes that provide above- and below-ground protection to pipelines, fittings, tank bases, and steel structures. Examples include all-purpose Densyl and LT Tape, Colour Tape, Hotline Tape, and Hi-Tack Tape.
- Denso Paste. Paste and primers used with petrolatum tape or marine anti-corrosion solutions. Denso’s primers contain moisture-displacing corrosion-inhibiting compounds, and users can apply them easily by hand or brush. Variations include Hi-Tack Primer and S105 Paste.
- Denso Mastics. Self-supporting moulding compounds for profiling irregular surfaces, used in conjunction with petrolatum, bitumen, and butyl tapes. Not affected by water, acid, or salt.
- Protal Liquid Coatings. A full range of fast-cure, high-build protective pipeline coatings that workers can apply by hand or spray for above- and below-ground corrosion protection. Also suitable for protecting girth welds, tie-ins, cadwells, fittings, and fabrications, as well as FBE repairs and pipeline rehabilitation.
- SeaShield Marine Systems. A variety of steel, concrete, timber, and steel-sheet pile rehabilitation and anti-corrosion systems that protect in splash zones. Examples include petrolatum tapes, HDPE jackets, fibreglass jackets, and epoxy grouts.
- DensoBand. Hot-asphalt joint-sealing compound, in the form of a rectangular polymer modified bitumen strip. Recommended for sealing joints in hot asphalt surfaces between asphalt, concrete, and steel.
- Bitumen and Butyl Tapes. High-performance adhesive tapes for pipeline corrosion protection and for the joining and sealing of a variety of surfaces, including polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, concrete, metal, wood, and cadwelds.
With this range of product lines, Denso has a solution for every need.
To learn more, contact Denso.