A one-stop source for process heating needs in CanadaOctober 16, 2017 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Process Heaters is a one-stop source for process heating needs, whether the customer requires simple element replacement and equipment supply or the conception and design of complete heating and control systems. Backed by more than 50 years of expertise, the Toronto-based company can meet the process heating needs of a wide range of industries.
Process Heaters’ comprehensive offering includes:
- Band heaters, including ceramic, Maxiband, Mica and tubular varieties;
- Cable heaters, including coil, mini coil and straight cable types;
- Cartridge heaters, including bolt, high-density, immersion, low-density, pennybottom and metric varieties;
- Cast-in heaters, including band, band air cooled, band water cooled, L-shaped, platen, platen water cooled, cross head die and custom-designed types;
- Corrosion-resistant heaters, including fluoropolymer sleeved, metal sheathed and quartz sheathed varieties;
- Flexible heaters, including fibreglass tape, kapton, printed thick film and silicone rubber types;
- High-temperature heaters, including cast plate, ceramic fibre, ceramic refractory, molybdenum disilicide, platinum and molybdenum ceramic, ribbon-type, rod overbend and silicon carbide varieties;
- Process heaters, including circulation, drum, duct, enclosure, flanged immersion, in-line air, open coil duct, over-the-side and screwplug immersion heaters;
- Radiant heaters, including ceramic emitters, omega, quartz mini tube, quartz, tubular and more types;
- Strip heaters, including channel, finned, maxistrip and mica varieties; as well as
- Finned and formed tubular heaters.
Process Heaters serves customers across the country in such diverse industries as automotive, aerospace, plastics, food, pharmaceutical, packaging, plating, rubber, communications, textile and electronics.
To learn more, contact Process Heaters.