A fast and low cost conveying solutionSeptember 13, 2016 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
EXAIR is known for its innovative solutions, and its new threaded line vac air operated conveyors are no exception. They are capable of converting ordinary pipe into a powerful conveying system for parts, scrap, trim and other bulk materials. The units offer many features and advantages that make them a top choice for conveying large volumes of material over long distances.
- Small size: The threaded line vacs are compact, which makes them ideal for fitting in the cramped spaces and tight confines of production lines.
- Versatile: Available in 303 stainless steel 3/8 NPT and 1/2 NPT, the threaded line vac is designed to attach to plumbing pipe couplers, sanitary flanges and other pipe fittings. This makes it easy to build a complete system using ordinary pipe and fittings. The result is a system with the capability to sample gas streams, grains or other ingredients, move small parts, or transport scrap or product out of small spaces. Some of the many applications include scrap trim removal, material conveying, part transfer, fibre tensioning, filling operations and sampling.
- Fast response: By simply ejecting a small amount of compressed air, threaded line vac conveyors are able to instantaneously produce a vacuum on one end with high output flows on the other.
- Control: Regulating the compressed air pressure provides infinite control of the conveying rate.
- Maintenance free: The units don’t have any moving parts or electricity, which means they don’t require maintenance.
EXAIR’s threaded line vac air operated conveyors are available in larger threaded sizes in up to three NPT. In addition, smooth end models for hose up to five inches are available in aluminum, 303 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel. An optional mounting bracket is also available to simplify mounting.