10 conveyor options for industrial environmentsJanuary 12, 2015 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Post your own REDWIRE news Subscribe
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Wecon Systems is a complete, single source material handling systems integrator. The Mississauga, Ont.-based company provides, among other things, conveyor systems for a wide range of industrial manufacturing sectors.
When it comes to conveyor systems, there are many options. Wecon works with its customers to understand their unique challenges, so they can find the right system that suits their needs. Here are some of the possibilities:
1. Gravity wheel conveyors can be supplied in straight and curved sections, providing optimum flexibility and adaptability to any environment. Products that are conveyed on a wheel conveyor maintain better orientation because each wheel moves independently with one another.
2. Wecon also offers Dorner’s newest series of sanitary conveyors, which are ideal for the food industry.
3. Flexible conveyors are ideal for environments with ever-changing material handling conveyor situations, as they are built rugged and designed to be flexible and expandable as required. They are the conveyor systems of choice in shipping and receiving operations, and are ideal for truck loading and unloading, retail stores, loading docks, production line floors and more.
4. Belt conveyors use a number of standard drive configurations. Centre drives are capable of two-way operation and end drives are capable of one-way operation only. Various accessories are available, such as power or gravity feeders, nose overs and guardrails.
5. The efficient design of TGW-ERMANCO's line-shaft-driven case conveyor allows users to add transfers, merges, inclines/declines and curves without adding more drives, translating into quieter operation, as well as cost and energy savings.
6. Wecon offers a number of pallet conveyor solutions that are easily configured for a number of applications. They are available in both medium- and heavy-duty systems.
7. Accumulation conveyors are designed to hold items in place until they are released at a specific rate for packing, picking or sorting. Wecon offers products that feature no pressure and non-contact for fragile and delicate products.
8. Sortation conveyors feature the ability to divert product from one conveyor line to another. The company offers material handling systems with a selection of speeds and angles that can be configured to work with the customer’s specific needs.
9. From open v-rail systems and garment conveyors to closed systems, Wecon has overhead conveyor options to help users efficiently move all types of products throughout a facility.
10. The Insta-veyor is ideally suited for fast-paced environments requiring quick-change setups or multiple workstation applications.
Contact Wecon Systems for more information on its conveyor systems, or to request a quote.