Socket Cap Screws
A wide variety of hex socket products is available from Advance Fasteners Ltd. Some of the different types we supply include socket cap set screws, hex socket pressure plugs, hex socket jam screws, and dowel pins. Our set screws can be supplied with a number of different point types, such as cup, cone, flat, oval, half-dog, and knurled. These different point types offer various benefits. For instance, cup points feature high resistance to wear while knurled cup points provide a locking action. Visit our easy-to-use website for more information on our wide range of products and to find the best options for your application.
Socket cap set screws
- Cup point socket set screws are available in sizes from 0/80 X 1/16 inch to 1/8 X 3 inch.
- Cone point socket set screws are available in sizes from 4/40 X 1/8 to 1/2-13 X 1 inch.
- Flat point socket set screws can be supplied in sizes from 4/40 X 1/8 to 5/8-11 X 5/8 inch.
- Oval point socket set screws are range from 4/40 X 1/8 inch to 1/2-20 X 1/2 inch.
- Half-dog point socket set screws are available in sizes from 8/32 X 3/16 inch to 5/8-18 X 5/8 inch.
- Knurled cup point socket set screws can be supplied in sizes from 4/40 X 1/8 inch to 1/2-13 X 1-1/4 inches.
Our company is recognized for outstanding product knowledge gained from years of industry experience. We have been in business since 1984, and thanks to our comprehensive selection, we are used to supplying fasteners for all types of applications. We draw on our experience when helping customers find the best solutions for their requirements.
The Advance Fasteners website was designed with the goal of making it easy for customers to find and order the right product for the application. To that end, the website enables fast navigation through our comprehensive product catalogue, and includes detailed dimensional data and other specifications.