A wide variety of robotic equipment is available from Lincoln Electric. We can provide positioners, FANUC robots, customized robotic cells, pipe and tube cutting systems, and more. Our flexible automation solutions can help decrease manufacturing costs, increase productivity, and improve weld quality. Lincoln Electric is a world leader in automated welding and cutting. We have a comprehensive selection of equipment, consumables, and accessories. Our automation division can offer exceptional expertise as we have many years of experience assisting customers with a diverse range of applications.
Some of the robotic equipment available includes:
- FANUC universal process robots. These robots provide the highest throughput and most compact body available.
- Positioners ranging from robot tracks to skyhooks. Our Automation Division can provide an appropriate option for any application.
- Custom robotic cells for specialty applications. We can determine the best options for the application then design and build an ideal solution.
- Pipe and tube cutting machinery for industrial pipe fabrication. These automated welding solutions are supplied by Vernon Tool.
- Structural steel fabrication systems. Our PythonX robotic system can perform a range of operations in one place. It can produce AISC approved bolt holes, slots, copes, T-beams, cutouts, miter cuts, and cut-to-length.
- Automation wire feeders for multi-process welding systems. They are compact and optimized for robotic applications.
- Automation power sources. They provide exceptional power and high performance digital communications.
Our company has a long history of providing innovative solutions and technological leadership. More than 100 years ago, Lincoln Electric developed the world’s first variable voltage, single-operator portable welding machine. Today we continue that tradition developing new solutions that make our customers more successful.
We utilize our technological leadership and vast resources to provide reliable solutions that meet the unique needs of each of our customers. We have experience serving customers in industries including offshore, nuclear, mining, shipbuilding, pipe mill, pressure vessel, structural steel, heavy fabrication, and transportation.