Resistance Temperature Detectors
Mod-Tronic Instruments can supply a broad selection of resistance temperature detectors (RTD’s). When compared to other sensors, RTD’s can offer higher accuracy, repeatability, and stability. As a result, they are often used in food, pharmaceutical, and laboratory applications. We supply RTD’s that are built to industry requirements and comply with ANSI standards. That means they are interchangeable with other standard RTD’s, with no need for additional instrument recalibration. Our RTD’s are available in a wide variety of standard configurations, and are capable of measuring wide temperature ranges.
Resistance temperature detectors
Our RTD selection includes:
- Probe style sensors such as tip-sensitive and mineral insulated types;
- Miniature RTD’s that can be installed in bearings to protect rotating machinery from overheating;
- Standard assemblies that suit a variety of applications and are simple to order;
- Accessories such as thermowells, connection heads, and spring-loaded holders;
- Stator winding RTD’s including single or dual element types, with a large stock available for fast delivery;
- Sanitary RTD’s that feature fast response and 3-A certification;
- Thermal-Ribbon flexible RTD’s with Kapton, Mylar, or silicone rubber insulation.
We can also offer RTD assemblies from Love Controls that are designed for temperatures up to 450 degrees C (850 degrees F). Customized solutions are available to meet requirements for higher service temperatures.
Mod-Tronic Instruments Ltd. has been supplying top quality products at fair prices since 1972. Since then, we have gained extensive experience helping customers solve their specialized application challenges. Our sales team can offer more than 80 years of combined experience when it comes to understanding customer requirements and finding the best options.
We supply products made by 14 leading manufacturers of sensors, transducers, heaters, and more. Our RTD’s and related products are manufactured by such renowned companies as Minco, Absolute Process Instruments, and Love Controls. Our products always provide high performance and value because we only work with quality manufacturers.