Open Style Cable Carriers
Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. can supply plastic open-style cable carriers. These flexible cable carrier systems can be used to support cables and hoses for supplying electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic power to moving equipment. A variety of different types of carriers are available, ranging from lightweight models for office applications to versatile carrier systems with universal mounting brackets. In addition, we can offer carriers that feature easy installation, cost-effectiveness, rugged construction, quiet operation, and many variants for opening cross-bars and covers. Following 40 years’ experience working closely with KabelSchlepp, Tsubaki acquired the cable carrier company in 2010 to better serve our customers.
Plastic open-style cable carriers
Some of the different types of cable carriers available include:
- EasyTrax offers ease-of-use and maximized utilization of the carrier cavity. This is thanks to the flexible crossbars that swivel in the direction of the carrier and not into the cable space.
- QuickTrax features easy installation due to the openable crossbars with film hinges. They also offer a noise dampening system, high strength construction, and high torsional rigidity.
- Protum Office is designed for office applications. It is ideal for short travel lengths and high speeds. This carrier produces almost no polygon effect, so it is gentle on cables.
- Uniflex is a cost-effective cable carrier system. It has universal mounting brackets and is available with many options for opening cross-bars and covers.
- Uniflex Advanced is a good all-round solution that features chain geometry that is weight-optimized.
- Mono cable carriers offer a simple design. They have plastic chain links that are easy to connect and disconnect, which allows for quick shortening or lengthening of the system.
Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. has been serving the Canadian market with high quality products since 1973. Many case studies have shown how our cable carriers provide significant advantages such as eliminating cable and hose wear.
These cable carrier systems are used for a variety of industries and applications. For instance, they are used for CNC machine tools, ship-to-shore cranes, rolling mills, and injection molding machinery.