Material Handling Equipment
Intercon Material Handling can provide a wide range of material handling equipment. Our offering includes many types of conveyors, specialized modules, and robotics. We also have the capability to integrate all of this equipment to create complete, custom-designed solutions. Our systems offer increased production combined with reduced operating costs. We have developed strong relationships with manufacturers of the best equipment in the industry. We can provide support services including installation, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and more. Intercon Material Handling also offers access to a large inventory of quality OEM replacement parts with competitive pricing.
Material handling equipment
Some examples of the material handling equipment available include:
- Mobile robots that are ideal for internal transport and logistics. The MiR100 is a user-friendly robot that operates autonomously and can be used to optimize workflows and free up staff resources. A range of application specific modules can be added to the robot’s loading platform to suit the task at hand.
- Spiral conveyors that are efficient and easy to install. They offer many benefits such as small footprints, high throughput, and low maintenance. Our spiral conveyors only require one dive motor, providing significant savings in energy, controls, and systems integration.
- Modular flexible conveyors that are durable, clean, and easy to modify. They are available in multiple configurations such as straight and curving, double curving, horizontal offset, vertical offset, incline/decline, and wedge conveyors.
- Modular table top conveyors such as alpine, gripper, accumulating, and safety chain types. They are available with specialized equipment such as can cleaners, automated side guide systems, and gripper elevators/lowerators.
- Powered roller conveyors that offer low cost, simplicity, and easy maintenance. They include v-belt driven, chain driven, line shaft roller, minimum pressure roller, zero pressure roller, and intelligent accumulating zone conveyors.
- Universal Robots with a wide range of speeds, capacities and working envelopes. They are ideal for a variety of palletizing, sortation, assembly, and carton/tray packing operations. These robots are set apart by their flexibility, affordability, simplicity, and safety features.
Intercon Material Handling is a full-service integrator of material handling systems and robotics. That means we have all the capabilities needed to provide turnkey solutions, from system engineering and installation to programming PLC controls, trouble-shooting, and staff training. In addition, we can provide customized preventative maintenance programs to suit the client’s needs and budget. We have service technicians that can create maintenance schedules to keep bearings, belting, motor and drive components working reliably. The result is improved equipment efficiency and less down-time.
We have experience assisting clients from a diverse range of industries. For instance, our conveyors are widely used in packaging, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and food production. Our flexible equipment and system engineering capabilities allow us to provide solutions to meet special requirements.