Durham Instruments is the ideal source for linear potentiometers. We can supply many varieties including spring loaded, in-cylinder, and miniature types. Our potentiometers are available with many options such as different stroke lengths and mountings. They can offer features including CE approval, low weight, sealing to IP66, corrosion resistant rod end bearings, integrally moulded cable assemblies, virtually infinite resolution, and short body to stroke lengths. In addition to potentiometers, we can offer a diverse selection of linear position sensors including Hall effect, capacitive, laser, and ultrasonic technologies.
Our selection of linear potentiometers includes:
- HLP190 spring loaded models that have spring loaded shafts biased to the fully extended position. They have stroke lengths from 25 to 150 mm and are available with body clamp or flange mounting options.
- ICS100 in-cylinder types that are designed for hydraulic and pneumatic actuator applications where the sensor will be fitted inside the pressurized environment. They are available in models suited for actuator strokes up to 1100mm.
- MLS130 potentiometers are competitively-priced models for the motorsport industry. They are sealed to IP66 and can be supplied in eight stroke lengths from 25 to 200 mm.
- SLS095 models are lightweight and compact. They are miniature size so they are perfect for applications such as robotics, medical equipment, motorsport data acquisition, and more.
- SLS 130 potentiometers are well suited to high volume OEM applications, as they offer exceptional reliability and high performance.
Visit the Durham Instruments website for more information on the complete range of potentiometers available.
We only work with the best suppliers to ensure we always provide products of top quality. For example, our linear potentiometers are supplied by renowned manufacturers such as Penny + Giles. This manufacturer has been in business since 1956, and it supplies a range of high precision instrumentation for the aviation industry.
Durham Instruments has been in business since 1977. We offer a comprehensive selection of electronic instrumentation and systems for data acquisition and control. We are deeply committed to customer satisfaction and we are known for our expertise in application analysis and problem solving.