Flat Slider Bed Belt Conveyors
We can provide a variety of slider bed belt conveyors. They are available with a number of options such as various belt widths, motor size, drive placement, and maximum load capacity. Our conveyors feature fast and easy set up, so the installation times are always quick. Depending on the specific model and size, we can typically deliver the conveyor to your site within one week. McKessock Conveyor Solutions Limited provides products of the finest quality at the best prices. We have earned a reputation for our expertise and the dependability of our products.
Flat slider bed belt conveyors
Slider beds are less expensive than carrying rollers, but require a larger drive motor. So these conveyors offer the most economical option for shorter run applications. Here are details on just a couple of our flat slider belt conveyors.
TA – Medium duty belt
- Appropriate for many types of material handling applications
- Available with belt widths of 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″, & 30″.
- The bed is 4” deep x 12 ga.
- Maximum load capacity is 75 lbs. per linear ft.
TL -Heavy Duty Belt
- Durable construction suitable for long assembly line use.
- Available belt widths are 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″ & 48″.
- The bed measures 6-5/8″ deep x 12 ga.
- Maximum capacity is 100 lbs. per linear ft.
- This conveyor has the option to be ceiling hung.
These conveyors have 1/2 HP motors as standard, with a 2 HP maximum. They come standard with end drives, but optional center drives are available that offer the benefit of being reversible. Visit our website, check out our online store, or contact us for detailed specifications on all our products.
Flat slider bed belt conveyors expertise
In addition to flat slider bed conveyors, we can offer a variety of troughed beds, channel frames, roller and wheel conveyors, and much more. We have extensive experience with applications including packaging, labeling, weighing, robotic systems, palletizing and de-palletizing.
Flat slider bed belt conveyors industries
Our flat belt conveyors are used for applications including assembly line operations, testing, inspections, sorting, and packing. We regularly work with customers from many diverse industries including automotive, furniture, transportation, printing and publishing, and food and beverage.