We offer a complete selection of industrial fasteners. Just some of the different product lines available include nuts, bolts, screws, washers, rivets, retaining rings, wire rope, weld nuts, masonry fasteners, and electronic hardware. Each of our various product lines includes many options such as non-ferrous materials including nylon 6/6, brass, aluminum, and stainless steel. Our fasteners are also available in a broad range of American Standard and metric sizes. We are confident we have what it takes to qualify as the single supplier for all your fastener needs. Visit our easy-to-navigate website for more details on our products.
The wide variety of fasteners available includes:
- Bolts such as hex cap screws, hex flange locking bolts, carriage bolts, elevator bolts, plow bolts, and step bolts.
- Screws including sems, machine, wood, tapping, self-drilling, self-piercing, thread cutting, thread rolling, drywall, concrete, and thumb types.
- Nuts such as hex, square, jam, slotted, panel, coupling, wing, acorn, Whiz-Lock, Fujilok, and nylon insert locknuts.
- Washers including flat, split, finishing, bevel, and internal or external tooth lockwashers.
- Rivets including solid, tubular, and blind types.
- Retaining rings such as axially assembled, radially assembled, spiral, self-locking, constant section, and hose clamp styles.
Advance Fasteners Ltd. has been serving the manufacturing and construction sectors for over 30 years. Since the start of our company in 1984, we have continually grown and expanded our product catalogue. We have earned a reputation for our quality products, industry expertise, and competitive pricing.
With our vast offering that spans hundreds of product lines, we strive to make it easy for customers to find the right fasteners. One way we accomplish that is with our helpful website, as it has been designed for customers’ convenience. It allows customers to quickly narrow their search to fasteners that suit their requirements, and it acts as a resource for information with easy reference sheets and detailed dimensional specifications on our products.