Loctite epoxy adhesives available from Henkel Canada Corporation are used for in many diverse applications for bonding a wide variety of materials. Whether the job involves metal, wood, glass, ceramic, or plastic materials, our adhesives can handle it. These epoxies are available in a range of formulations with different performance capabilities, so we can supply an ideal solution no matter the special requirements. The different varieties include general purpose, high performance, fast setting, chemical resistance, easy to dispense, excellent hot strength, and superior resistance to water and humidity.
- General purpose epoxies are well suited to a wide range of applications.
- Fast curing epoxies such as Loctite 5-Minute Bonder will set rapidly to allow for a quick return to service in MRO applications. They can be applied to vertical surfaces and will fill or seal cracks and can be used to rebuild worn surfaces.
- Toughened epoxy adhesives provide high strength and impact resistance. We can supply these adhesives in a range of viscosities.
- High temperature epoxies that can handle temperatures up to 180 degrees C. Many of these epoxy formulas also offer resistance to chemicals.
- Metal-filled epoxy sealant are ideal for repairing worn or damaged parts. They provide unparalleled resistance to aggressive chemicals.
- Medical device epoxies that are designed and tested to meet ISO 10993 biocompatibility standards
In addition, we can offer ultra clear epoxies for bonding transparent materials, extended working life epoxies for bonding large areas, and paste adhesives for vertical applications and gap filling. Disposable plastic nozzles are available for Loctite epoxies that automatically mix the adhesive as it is dispensed.
Our company has the most comprehensive portfolio of adhesives available. Henkel Corporation was established in 1876, and we have expanded our offering into new markets and technologies over the years. In that time, we have also become the global leader in both the industrial and consumer sectors. We are known for our high-quality products and best-in-class service.
Our products are used in a wide variety of markets including automotive, construction, electronics, industrial assembly, MRO, medical, metal processing, and packaging and paper.