Engineered Class Sprockets
Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. can supply engineered class sprockets that are used in a broad range of applications in all manufacturing sectors. They are used for everything from steel bushed to welded steel chains and poofer oven chain to feeder breaker chain. Our engineering class sprockets are made with high quality materials, flame cut for long wear, and machined for high precision. We offer a complete range of sprockets, including models for use with any Tsubaki chain, as well as chains from many other manufacturers. In addition, we can also manufacture custom sprockets to suit special chain specifications.
Engineered class sprockets
Our engineered class sprockets are typically made from heat-treated carbon steel that features long life, abrasion resistance, and the ability to handle heavy shock loads. Special materials are also available to meet specific requirements including alloy steel, stainless steel, and bronze.
There are a number of value-added features we can offer for our sprockets. They include:
- Mud relief – a special sprocket profile that allows aggregates and debris to fall through the chain.
- Split construction – enables easy sprocket installation without the need to dismantle the shaft assembly.
- Wear indicators – Provide visual indication of sprocket tooth life.
- Lightening holes – lower the overall sprocket weight.
- Special hardening and materials – We can help customers determine the optimal combination of materials and hardening to suit the application.
Our engineering class sprockets are made using the best manufacturing processes. For instance, they are flame machined and not torched, so they offer hardened teeth for heavy duty applications. We also use the latest computer-controlled machinery to manufacture our sprockets with high precision.
Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. has been in business since 1973. We are a division of Tsubakimoto Chain Co., which means we continue to build on a 100 year history of innovation and dependability. Our high quality products have been proven to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.