In addition to its wide variety of fastening products for other applications, Gould Fasteners is a proud supplier of an impressive range of electronic hardware. These products are designed for electronic applications in a diverse range of industries, like aerospace, medicine, metal fabrication, and telecommunications. As with other Gould products, this electronic hardware is always of the highest quality and supplied from manufacturers known for their reliability.
Electronic hardware is a very broad category of products, consisting of components designed specifically to fasten or connect electronic systems and devices. It is a category that includes basic fasteners like nuts, washers, and rings, as well as connectors, plug jacks, shields, spacers and standoffs, jack screws, and hardware for assembling electronic housing or for securing cable or wire. These fasteners also come in a variety of materials, including stainless steel, carbon steel, nylon, silicon, brass, or aluminum.
Gould’s inventory of electronic hardware includes the following types of fasteners:
- Bumpers and feet;
- Captive-panel fasteners, used to provide threads in material too thin to be threaded;
- Card guides and pulls, for mounting circuit boards within chassis and rack systems;
- EMI/RFI shielding, to protect sensitive equipment from electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference;
- Handles and knobs;
- Heat shrinkable and insulation;
- Heat sinks and pads;
- Hole plugs, grommets, strain reliefs, and caps;
- Latches, slides, and hinges;
- Lugs and connectors
- Nuts and washers;
- Plug jacks and test accessories;
- Quarter-turn fasteners;
- Retaining rings;
- Rivets and rivet nuts;
- Sealing and locking;
- Spacers and standoffs, for keeping printed circuit boards or panels from contacting each other;
- Terminals and terminal blocks; and
- Wire ties and ID products;
Gould gets its diverse selection of electronic hardware from a large number of manufacturers, including Cambion, Siemon, and Panduit. They are available to Canadian manufacturers at the most competitive prices.
Since 1979, Gould Fasteners has distinguished itself as a full-service distributor of high-calibre fastening products with first-rate client service. Contact the Gould Fasteners team for a fast quotation or to learn more about their electronic hardware.