Dust Collecting Systems
N.R. Murphy Ltd. provides all the equipment and expertise our clients need to acquire and install full dust collector systems. For more than 70-years, we have designed and built long lasting, top quality dust collector systems. It’s our passion. Our dust collector systems are used in a variety of industries, including agriculture, automotive, cement, chemical, education, food, foundry, metal, mining, paper, pharmaceutical, plastics, powder paint, printing, textiles and wood. You can trust us to work with you in creating a custom dust collector system that meets the needs or your projects.
Our dust collectors
Our wide range of dust collectors and cyclones are split into different series with different designs for different functions. This enables our customers to find the perfect unit for their system.
- FB Series: Cylindrical design tube style filters with mechanical cleaning.
- HE Series: Continuous duty automatic self-cleaning.
- MK Series: Square or rectangular design tube style filters with mechanical cleaning.
- C Series: Designed for fine dust applications requiring large filter areas.
- Cyclones: Designed to work for almost any industry as a primary separator ahead of our dust collectors for added collection, or even as standalone units.
- MRX Series: Economical portable collectors made to handle one or more nearby machines. These are ideal for saws and other equipment which produce smaller quantities of larger sized particles.
Our fans are available in a wide variety of designs and sizes, depending on your needs. Whether you are moving large debris like small wooden blocks, or light, very fine dust particles, we have a fan that will serve your project.
Angle rings, elbows, ducts, etc.
Our black iron companion rings are used to join sheet metal ducts together.
We carry a cast aluminum and fabricated blast gates
Our complete list of exhaust-system components can be assembled to meet the design of your facilities and control the movement of the filtered air. These system components include:
- Galvanized spiral ducts
- Flat back and galvanized elbows
- 2-way diverters
- Ball joints
- Y branches