Wainbee Limited can supply a wide range of pneumatic equipment. Our selection includes actuators, compressors, motors, hoses, and everything else needed to build a complete system for many applications. Besides individual components, we can utilize our design and engineering skills to create a ready-to-use system for you. Our products and systems are used in a variety of industries, ranging from chemical processing and nuclear power to packaging and food & beverage. Pneumatic products from Wainbee are built by the industry's top manufacturers such as Parker, Ingersoll Rand, Gast, and Haskel, among many others.
Here is some information on the wide range of pneumatic products we supply:
- Valves including solenoid, manual, in-line, manifold, directional or proportional control, serial addressable, soft start, and safety monitored types.
- Compressors such as vane, piston, linear, diaphragm, oil-less, lubricated, and rocking piston models. We offer expert services for these products including application assistance, and we have the only Gast-authorized service centers in the country.
- Air motors in a range of types. Vane or piston; foot, C-face, or hub mounted; and lubricated or non-lubricated varieties.
- Fluid pumps such as diaphragm and piston types including pumps for oil, grease, solvents, coolants, washer fluids, and more.
- Vacuum solutions including pumps, valves, switches, handling and lifting systems, cups and beds, and generators and venturi.
Our other pneumatic products include regenerative blowers, automation components, air amplifiers, gas boosters, and air preparation units. We maintain a large stock of products, and we have over 15 locations across Canada. This provides us with next day access to most of the country.
Pneumatic equipment manufacturers
Gast Manufacturing, Inc.
Gast Manufacturing, Inc. provides affordable, space saving alternatives to traditional vacuum pumps, as well as a range of gear motors and tank systems. They have been providing high quality air moving products since 1927.
Haskel International, Inc.
Haskel International, Inc. performs design and manufacturing of a range of equipment for generating, storage, and control of gases and liquids under high pressure. The company was founded in 1946 and has facilities around the world.
We work with a large group of manufacturers so we can supply the best products for any application.
Pneumatic equipment expertiseSince the founding of our company in 1957, we have supplied products and services with a focus on helping our customers grow their businesses. Our high level of expertise has led us to offer a range of services such as technical training, including customized courses held in your facility.