A wide variety of hydraulic equipment is available from Wainbee Limited. We supply all of the components you could need, including pumps, filtration, controls, motors, actuators, and more. Alternatively, we can combine these products to build a complete system for you. An array of services are also available, ranging from field repair and maintenance to fluid analysis and technical training courses. We specialize in products and services for a limited number of technologies that are closely related, so we can offer an exceptional level of expertise. Our 15 locations across the country give us good geographical coverage of the industry, and our more than 200 employees are dedicated to unsurpassed customer service.
- Hydraulic power units and systems including JIC, horizontal, vertical, L-shaped, and custom designed configurations. Many optional features are available including coolers, sensors, and starter or other control panels. We can provide customized valve-bank assemblies to meet your needs.
- A range of pumps such as axial piston, gear, gerotor and vane types. Our selection includes both fixed and variable displacement models. Their features include low noise levels, long life, and suitability for special fluids.
- A complete range of Parker hydraulic filtration products such as lube filters, portable and off-line systems, and fluid analysis equipment.
- Hose and fittings including Push-Lok, suction, refrigerant, and transportation varieties.
- A full selection of gearmotors supplied by Bonfiglioli. The various models include worm gear, planetary, and parallel shaft units, for both industry process and mobile applications.
Hydraulic equipment expertise
We have been in business since 1957, and we are one of Canada¿s leading suppliers of industrial automation and control equipment. In addition to our engineering, repair, training, and other services, we can help you monitor the health of your equipment with expert lubricant analysis. Our Wainbee Lab Online interface system enables you to easily access reports including graphics and raw data.
Hydraulic equipment industriesWe often work with industries including automotive, aerospace, transportation, power generation, metals, plastics, pulp & paper, oil & gas, mining, agriculture, forestry, and military. Our experience assisting customers with special requirements has led us to develop a comprehensive offering of services and products.