High Pressure Valves
A wide selection of high pressure valves is available from Wainbee Limited. Our offering includes valve types such as ball, needle, check, subsea, double block & bleed, and more. They are available in every machineable metal, so we can supply a product that is designed for use in your most extreme applications. These products are capable of handling pressures up to 150,000 psi and temperatures ranging from -253 C up to 649 C. We have been serving the industry for over 50 years, and we will lend our expertise to help you get the best products to meet your requirements. Our services include system engineering, technical training, maintenance, and repair. Wainbee is an ISO 9001 certified company.
High pressure valves
- Ball valves in 2, 3, 4, and 5 way models with capacities up to 20,000 psi and many options for connections such as socket-weld, butt-weld, NPT (male and female), and high pressure tube ends.
- Needle valves for use in chemical, petroleum, power generation, and general industrial applications. They have pressure ratings up to 150,000 psi.
- Check valves in many body styles. They feature rugged construction for fail safe operation up to 15,000 psi.
- Subsea valves offering safety, reliability, and performance at high depths. They are typically used in offshore oil and gas applications.
- Double block & bleed valves that save space by replacing large, complicated multi-valve systems. They are rated for pressures up to 20,000 psi.
Our other types high pressure products include couplings, adapters, fittings, nipples, pipe equipment, and accessories.
High pressure valve expertise
Wainbee Limited has been in the industry for more than 50 years and we are one of Canada's leading suppliers of solutions for industrial automation and control. We combine our engineering skills and technical knowledge with an offering of the best products from leading manufacturers.
High pressure valve manufacturers
Most of our high pressure valves are supplied by BuTech. They have been in business since 1973 and are committed to high quality solutions. They are known for developing innovative products to meet the evolving requirements of the market.