High Test Chain
Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. can supply a range heavy duty chains that offer outstanding reliability for high-torque applications. These chains are the perfect solution when the job exceeds the capacity of standard RS series roller chain. Heavy Series chain provides the same strength as a larger sized standard RS chain. Also available are Tsubaki H (Heavy) Series, HT Series, Super H series, and Ultra Super Series when higher tensile strength, HP, or maximum allowable load is required. Our heavy duty and Super Series chains are ideal for use in harsh environments with heavy shock loads.
Heavy duty chain
The different types of heavy duty chain available include:
- H (Heavy) Series have thicker link plates than ANSI standard roller chain.
- Super Series features specially designed link plates that offer greater allowable tension and greater shock resistance. They are ideal for replacing larger ANSI standard chain for applications with limited space.
- HT Series chains offer hardened pins and link plates for up to 30 per cent greater ultimate tensile strength over ANSI standard chain.
- Super-H Series has link plates that are the same thickness as the next larger size of Super series chain. It also has through hardened pins that offer greater tensile strength and greater allowable tension.
- Ultra Super series features longer wear life, greater allowable load, and higher tensile strength than any other Tsubaki roller chain.
Tsubaki has been building a reputation for dependability for nearly 100 years, and Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. has over 40 years' experience serving the Canadian market. Our products offer the best value and are recognized for durability, reliability, and long-life. We provide unparalleled service and a wide selection including precision roller chains, sprockets, power locks, and shock relays.
We have experience supplying chain and power transmission products to customers in a range of industries. For instance, we supply everything from rugged chains that stand up to abrasion and shock loading requirements of the mining industry to high temperature and corrosion resistant chains for the food processing industry.