Covered Cable Carriers
Tsubaki can supply a range of KabelSchlepp brand covered tube style cable carriers. These flexible carrier systems can support cables and hoses that supply power to all types of moving machine parts. Our selection of covered cable carriers includes plastic and steel framed varieties ranging from heavy-duty to lightweight and low noise models. They are available with a range of options for cavity partitioning, easy-to-open covers, integrated strain reliefs, and more. We are the ideal source with our many years of experience. Tsubaki worked closely with KabelSchlepp for 40 years before acquiring the company in 2010.
Covered tube style cable carriers
- TKA carriers are completely enclosed to provide cable protection from chips or contamination, even at the brackets. This carrier also features smooth surfaces which offer resistance to chips and dirt.
- Conduflex is a closed-design cable carrier that is available with protective covers designed to handle hot chips. This carrier has a modular design that allows easy shortening or lengthening. In addition, it is easy to replace sections in the event of external damage.
- Varitrak S/SX is a steel carrier that is very robust and stable. It can handle heavy mechanical loads and demanding environmental conditions. It also allows for very long unsupported lengths and large additional loads.
- Varitrak XLT cable carrier features large inside height and low intrinsic weight.
- Varitrak MT is a multi-variable carrier with a wide range of accessories and frame-stay variants available.
- Uniflex tubes are cost-effective cable carriers that have many options for opening cross-bars and covers. For instance they can be supplied with inward or outward opening and detachable cross-bars.
Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. is a division of Japan's Tsubakimoto Chain Co. That means we have a 100 year history of providing reliable and long-lasting solutions. Our products offer hassle-free performance, reduced downtime, and increased productivity.
KabelSchlepp cable carriers are used in a variety of diverse industries and applications. For example, they are used in general manufacturing and factory automation applications including robotics, pick and place, assembly/transfer lines, and injection molding machinery.