Sprockets of many varieties are available from Tsubaki of Canada Ltd. Our sprockets are made using top-grade, heat-treated carbon steel. This provides long service life as well as resistance to abrasion and heavy shock loads. Alloy and stainless steel sprockets are also available for food-grade applications or to provide extra resistance to corrosion. Tsubaki has Canada's largest sprocket manufacturing facility, with more than 90,000 square feet of space for manufacturing and inventory. We have over $3.8 million worth of inventory and 12,000 individual SKU's. In addition to a wide selection, we offer innovative solutions and technical expertise.
We stock small and large pitch sprockets and special types including British Standard, double pitch conveyor, engineered class, idler, and SMART TOOTH.
- Large pitch sprockets are available with tight tolerances to meet the needs of today's advanced manufacturing processes.
- British Standard sprockets are used for machines from European OEM's.
- Double pitch conveyor sprockets are ideal for applications where the positioning of conveyed products is important and accumulation is to be avoided.
- Engineered class sprockets are available in many varieties including mud relief, split construction, and special material and hardening options.
- Idler sprockets are available for ball bearing idlers, needle bearing idlers, bronzed brushed idlers, non-metallic idlers, and more.
- SMART TOOTH sprockets use patented wear indicator technology that provides visual indication of whether a sprocket is still within acceptable wear tolerance or it needs to be replaced.
In addition to our complete range of standard sprockets, we can also offer customized solutions. Our company is known for precision manufacturing and our sprockets provide long life and reliable performance.
Chain-sprocket interaction is key to system performance, so it's essential to use quality sprockets. Customers can have confidence when they choose to get these products from Tsubaki, as we use the most advanced manufacturing techniques and best materials.
Customers in numerous industries use our sprockets. Some examples include mining, manufacturing, automotive, food and beverage, forestry, metal processing, water treatment, cement plants, and material handling.