In 1957, Rotor Clip Company was founded by Robert Slass in Farmingdale, NY in a 2000 square foot building. The company was moved to the Bronx, NY in the early 1960s and then relocated to Somerset, NJ in 1972. Since then, Jonathan Slass and Craig Slass have taken over the daily operations of the company.
Today, the company performs its retaining ring and hose clamp manufacturing in a 238,000 square foot facility in Somerset. Rotor Clip also has operations in Sheffield, England, Idstein, Germany, The Czech Republic, and Shanghai, China - providing worldwide service to its customers.
Recognized worldwide, Rotor Clip has received numerous quality awards from major OEMs, automotive manufacturers, and distributors. And Rotor Clip produces its product under ISO/TS 16949
We offer Products and Services in 5 Categories
- Tel. (905) 847-6500
Toll Free Tel. (800) 387-7115
Fax. (905) 847-6943
Distributors861 Cranberry Crt, Oakville, Ontario, L6J 6J7 , Canada View map