Redirack Storage Systems can provide a variety of shelving that can store heavy loads safely. Our shelving is of the highest quality and is durable enough for heavy duty, industrial applications. In addition, this shelving can be used as retail display units. They are easy to set up, maneuver, and adjust. After more than 50 years of creating and supplying a variety of shelving units, we have the experience to provide a solution that's tailored to your requirements. We have the largest stock of shelving, racking, and other storage equipment, so we can supply exactly what you need.
The various types of shelving we provide include:
- Used shelving in various sizes and styles such as no-bolt shelving, Triple A shelving, and Dexicon bolted shelving. We can provide a mix of new and used products to fulfill your requirements, in case we don't currently have precisely what you're looking for.
- Metalware Interlok is a boltless system that uses compression clips inserted into t-posts. It is strong, secure and easy to install.
- Mobile Shelving is a cost-efficient way to increase your storage space by up to 200 per cent. It is the perfect solution for facilities where space is limited.
- QA light duty racking is often used as heavy duty shelving. It is a versatile option that is suitable for various types of hand stack or retail display applications.
- TS wide span shelving has shelves that are all one piece, to ensure high strength. They have widths ranging up to 96", and easily adjustable shelf heights.
Our technical sales reps can help you find the best shelves, racking and storage solutions for your requirements. We have been designing, manufacturing and installing storage systems for over 50 years.
We supply shelving from leading manufacturers including Metalware Steel Shelving. Metalware Steel Shelving was established in 1950. Its no-bolt shelving is used in industries such as automotive, aircraft, pulp and paper and more. In addition, we supply shelves from Technirack Storage Systems. This manufacturer has provided advanced solutions for material handling and storage for over 20 years.