Equipped with a strong team and modern facilities, Norpak Handling Limited. designs and manufactures top-quality processing and other conveyors. With warehouses in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Halifax, we get you the conveyors you need in just a few days. We specialize in automation and robotic projects, and also offer complete project integration. From system engineering and controls and programming to installation and service, we can get your conveyors up and running in no time at all. We have over forty years of industry experience, and in 2011, we were purchased Northumberland Group. Customers receive top-quality products even more quickly.
Processing Conveyors Product Line
We manufacture numerous conveyors that are suitable for the food and beverage industry. Our TW – Wire Mesh Belt can transport hot and cold products from ovens and freezers.
6 5/8” deep x 12 ga. formed powder painted
½” x 1” galvanized wire mesh belt
12”, 18”, 24”
1.9” dia. X 16 ga. galvanized tread rollers
½ HP standard – 1 HP max
Max. load per linear ft. of conveyor: 75 lbs.
Maximum product temperature
We have also provided custom solutions to clients working in frozen food distribution.
Processing Conveyors Industrial Applications
Our customers work in the automotive, manufacturing, printing, food and beverage, and furniture industries, among others.
Processing Conveyors Manufacturing Process
In addition to manufacturing a variety of conveyors, we provide numerous services to integrators of machinery, manufacturers, distributors and producers.
- Fill and seal operations
- Weigh and count operations
- Case sealing
- Bagging operations
- Labeling and marking applications
- Palletizing and de-palletizing
- Assembly line operations
- Paper products: cardboard box manufacturing, food grade packaging, slip sheet handling, banding and strapping operations
- Printing: carousel in-feed and discharge systems, roll handling systems, replenishment systems
- Food and beverage: bottle handling, freezer applications, case staging for routing or palletizing