Flat Roller Bed Belt Conveyors
We offer flat roller bed belt conveyors for applications including assembly lines, inspection, and packaging. The roller beds on these conveyors ensure the belt encounters less friction when compared to slider beds, which enables the conveying of the same load with a smaller drive motor. Norpak Handling Limited has offices from coast to coast and we have become known for the dependability of our products. We can deliver many of our various models to your door within a week. Visit our online store for detailed technical specifications on all of our material handling equipment and accessories.
Flat roller bed belt conveyors
Here are some of the specifications on our RB Medium Duty roller bed conveyor models:
- The bed is made with a formed steel frame and powder coated. The bed size measures 6-1/2" deep x 12 ga.
- The rollers are spaced 6” apart and have diameters of 1.9". They are made with 16 ga. galvanized steel.
- The overall frame widths range in 2” increments from 16" to 30". The available sizes above 30” include 34", 36", 40", 42", 48", 54", and 60"
- The standard configuration is center drive and uses a 1/2 HP motor. For applications that require extra power, a maximum of 2 HP is available.
- The maximum load capacity is 225 lbs. per linear ft.
- These conveyors offer the benefit of being reversible, and they are available with adjustable floor supports.
In addition to flat beds, we can offer troughed roller bed conveyors that are suitable for scrap handling. The deep trough and side guards make these conveyors ideal for handling cans, broken glass, wood chips, plastic stampings, scrap metal, and other loose materials.
Flat roller bed belt conveyors expertise
We have over 40 years’ experience providing conveyor equipment to customers across Canada. That history has provided us with the knowledge, capabilities, and wide selection of products to meet all of your requirements. We can offer vertical conveyors, flexible conveyors, sorting systems, storage carousels, and more.
Flat roller bed belt conveyors industries
Our experience providing conveying solutions to such a wide array of industries is unsurpassed. We have helped many customers integrate and automate their various operations such as filling, sealing, weighing, counting, inspecting, labeling, palletizing, and more. The industries we serve include automotive, metal working, paper products, food and beverage, and furniture manufacturing.