Dust Collector Equipment
N.R. Murphy Ltd. has over 70-years' experience in custom manufacturing dust collector equipment. We pride ourselves on quality equipment which stands the test of time. The quality and reliability of our dust collectors and accessories is so high that our biggest competitor is our own (older) units. Our dust collectors are split into four series with different designs and functions, enabling our customers to find the perfect unit for their industry and project. Our units are trusted in a wide range of industries, including:
- Powder paint
Dust collector series
- FB Series: Cylindrical design tube style filters with mechanical cleaning.
- HE Series: Continuous duty automatic self-cleaning.
- MK Series: Square or rectangular design tube style filters with mechanical cleaning.
- C Series: Designed for fine dust applications requiring large filter areas.
We also run additional series designed for specific applications.
- Our cyclones are designed to work for almost any industry as a primary separator ahead of our dust collectors for added collection, or even as standalone units.
- Our MRX Series are economical portable collectors made to handle one or more nearby machines. These are ideal for saws and other equipment which produce smaller quantities of larger sized particles.
- Our downdraft workbenches are self-contained workbench and dust collectors in one, with built in filters and fan.
We provide a range or additional products and equipment to complete your dust collector system.
- Our rotary air locks (sometimes called rotary valves, rotary feeders or cell wheels) provide an airtight seal on our filters, cyclones, storage bins and other equipment.
- Our dust silencers are available in all sizes and configurations. They fit N.R. Murphy products and any other equipment.
- Our abort dampers give all possible protection from fires and explosions by expelling air outside when triggered by a fire detection system.
- Our technicians will replace your custom filter bags so you do not need to worry about doing the dangerous and dirty job yourself.