Lincoln Electric, the world leader in welding equipment, can provide a wide range of electrodes. We offer everything from mild steel stick electrodes to self-shielded, flux-cored wires. The broad selection available ensures we can provide an ideal option for any welding application, whether it's stick, MIG, TIG, or submerged arc welding. We also offer electrodes for welding all types of metals, from cast iron and steel to nickel alloys and aluminum. When it comes to finding the best equipment for the job, Lincoln Electric can offer extensive expertise in all aspect of welding. In addition, our electrodes offer industry leading quality, consistency, and performance.
Some of the different types of welding wire, flux, and rods available include:
- Stick electrodes for mild and low alloy steel applications. Several coating types are available including rutile, cellulosic, and low hydrogen.
- MIG wires and TIG cut lengths made from the highest quality steel for high performance and consistency.
- Metal-cored wires that combine solid and flux-cored wire to offer high deposition rates and the capability to weld over mild surface contamination.
- Self-shielded, flux-cored wires that eliminate the need for shielding gas. They enable high productivity for outdoor welding applications.
- Gas shielded, flux-cored wires for use with CO2 or argon mixes. They feature arc performance.
- Submerged arc fluxes and wires of many varieties that can be combined to meet any requirement.
- Stainless alloy electrodes that meet the requirements for high alloy welding applications
- Nickel alloys for corrosion and high temperature applications.
- Hardfacing electrodes for restoring worn down parts to their original size.
- Aluminum MIG and TIG wire with extremely tight tolerances for chemical composition.
- The Murex range of stick electrodes, MIG wire, and TIG cut lengths is our value option.
Lincoln Electric has been in business since 1914. Our company continually invests in growth and innovation to provide solutions that help our customers succeed. In addition to welding consumables, we provide a comprehensive selection of welding equipment, from torches and engine driven welders to complete robotic welding systems.
Our versatile and customized solutions are used in a variety of diverse industries. Some of the industries we have experience working with include automotive, heavy fabrication, pressure vessel, nuclear, pipeline, mining, and agriculture.