Lapp Canada Inc. can supply a wide variety of cable, wire and accessories. Our cable is used for a variety of applications in IT, machine and plant building, measurement and control technology and more. Some of the different types of cable available include continuous flex, high temperature, field bus and Ethernet, and oil resistant varieties. Our range of products and services is continuously expanding. In addition to our wide selection, we can also offer custom designed cable and assemblies to meet any special requirements. These products are made in our world-class manufacturing facilities to the highest standards for quality.
Our selection of cable includes:
- Oil resistant flexible control and power cable for industrial environments. They are also built to resist coolant and chemicals and will stand up to dry, damp, and wet conditions. These cables provide savings by preventing downtime and lost production.
- High temperature flexible control cable for applications that involve extreme temperatures and mechanical abuse, such as foundries, furnaces, steel mills, and commercial baking equipment.
- Flexible tray cables that offer durability and high performance while avoiding the need for complicated, costly, and time-consuming installations. These cables feature high flexibility for easy installation.
- Field bus and industrial Ethernet cable designed to meet the needs of high speed industrial control environments.
- Pendant and reel cable built to handle the abuse found in machine tools, hoists, and cranes.
- Hook-up wire and cable that meets both European and North American industry requirements.
The Lapp Group has been in business since 1957 and has grown to encompass 50 companies with about 2,500 employees. Our company is dedicated to innovation, and has developed many renowned cable brands. Some of them include Olflex connection and control cables for universal use, Hitronic optic cable for safe data transfer, and Etherline industrial grade cable for static, continuous flex, and torsion Ethernet applications.
The comprehensive selection of cable available from Lapp Canada Inc. includes products for a broad range of industries and applications. For instance: we offer cable and conduit that can stand up to oils, acids, solvents, fumes, and liquids for automotive applications; cables and accessories designed for the chemical, thermal, and physical stresses of the food & beverage industry; and a range cable designed for robotic applications including static, dynamic, and torsion varieties. Some other industries we often serve include machinery, motors, oil & gas, photovoltaic, wind energy, and plant construction & engineering.