John Brooks Company Limited is the supplier of choice for all types of valves. We offer an extensive selection including ball valves, butterfly valves, hydroheaters, actuators, silent check valves, and valve control accessories. Our products are supplied by the best manufacturers in the industry such as Apollo Valves, DFT, and Hydro-Thermal. We have been in business for over 75 years, and since the beginning our focus has been to put customers first. We do that by providing high quality, competitively priced products along with expert technical design and engineering services.
Some of the different types of valves available include:
- Segmented control ball valves including 30 degrees, 60 degrees, and 90 degrees varieties. They can be supplied in sizes from 0.5 inch through 16 inches. Available materials include carbon steel, stainless steel, and various alloys. There are a variety of options for end and trim configurations.
- Flanged ball valves such as fire-safe split body types. They are suited for pressures up to 1480 psi, and are fire-safe API607 certified. The available sizes range from 0.5 inch through 12 inch.
- Top entry ball valves such as floating ball types for pressures up to 1480 psi. They are available in sizes from 0.5 inch through 8 inches.
- High performance butterfly valves for high temperature applications and pressures up to 750 psi. They are available in materials including ductile iron and 316 stainless steel and stock sizes range from 1.5 inches to 24 inches.
- Silent check valves that prevent water hammer and reverse flow. These spring-assisted check valves can be built to custom sizes to suit requirements for horizontal and vertical installations in a range of applications including liquid, gas, steam, and low-flow.
As a specialist in spraying, pumping, and filtering solutions, John Brooks Company Limited has experience serving a range of industries. Some of the markets we often serve include mining and metals, pulp and paper, oil and gas, food and beverage, chemical, municipal markets, and general industrial markets.
Our company was founded in 1938. Since then we have focused on developing long term, integrated relationships with our customers. We continually develop our product offering and support services to meet customer requirements and deliver exceptional value.