Chemical cleaners are available from Henkel Canada Corporation for use in a wide range of applications. Our selection includes everything from general purpose industrial cleaners to products designed specifically for cleaning aircraft parts. They can remove dirt, grime, and other impurities from a variety of surfaces. When cleaning surfaces in preparation for adhesives, they enable optimum bonding and sealing. The many cleaners we can offer include types that can be applied by contact, spray, immersion, or ultrasonic methods. The selection also includes cleaners for all types of substrates including steel, light metal, multi-metal, plastic, glass, and composite materials.
Features of Henkel cleaners
One example of a general industrial cleaner we offer is Loctite Pro Strength Degreaser. This highly concentrated degreaser offers the strength to quickly dissolve grease, oil, and dirt, yet it easily rinses off with water. This cleaner will not harm metal, rubber, plastic or concrete. It is used in a range of MRO applications including cleaning industrial equipment, automobile engines, and farm equipment.
Chemical cleaners selection
The many different types of cleaners available include:
- Aircraft appearance and part cleaners including neutral, acid, or alkaline types. We offer exterior and engine cleaners as well as flap and landing gear cleaners, which are designed for use on flight control surfaces.
- Corrosion removers that can clean way corroded material.
- Degreasers for cleaning metal parts of grease, oil, and other fatty substances.
- Electrical component cleaners.
- Gasket removers that can remove gaskets along with any gasketing adhesives or sealants.
- Instant adhesive cleaners.
- Jet engine overhaul cleaners including general purpose and interior types, as well as compressor washes and thrust reverser cleaners. These products are designed to be used while the engine is attached to the aircraft.
- Mold release cleaners that are used to prepare molds.
- Paint strippers including environmentally friendly, solvent born, water born, and paint line varieties.
- Parts cleaners for removing deposits and soils in a wide range of automotive and industrial applications.
- Sealer line cleaners for removing sealant.
Company expertiseAs a leader in adhesives, sealants, curing systems, and more, Henkel Canada Corporation understands the importance of proper cleaning to ensure optimum bonding. To achieve the best adhesive joint, any oil, grease, dust, and other residual dirt must be completely removed. Our wide selection of cleaners can help.